If you have recently purchased (or intend to purchase) the Jabra Elite 75t, you are well aware of its features. This time, Jabra’s wireless Bluetooth earphones are not only small but also include USB-C charging. And, due to the Sound+ app, connecting to your phone for calls and music is a piece of cake. Is pairing the Jabra Elite 75t to a laptop and other devices as simple as it has always been?
Yes, the Jabra Elite 75t isn’t just for pairing with your Android phone (or iPhone). These wireless buds work well with computers, smartwatches, and even MacBooks.
The finest part is that the earbuds can connect to two devices at the same time, eliminating the need to pair and repair each time you switch devices.
This post will show how to connect the Jabra Elite 75t earbuds to laptops, MacBooks, and other devices such as smartwatches. You can also pair the buds to your PC if you have a Bluetooth adaptor, as I did.
How To Pair The Jabra Elite 75T To A Computer Or Desktop
- To enter pairing mode, press and hold the button on both the left and right earphones for approximately three seconds.
- Open the Settings menu (Win Key + I) on your Windows 10 laptop and browse to Device > Bluetooth & Other Devices, then tap the Tap button.
- To begin the scan, select the first option. The earphones will appear on the list if they are within pairing range.
Now you only need to connect it and begin blasting your favourite songs.
Even if you switch off the laptop/desktop or your buds, the earbuds will automatically link to your PC or laptop when you remove them from the case, assuming you are within range.
How To Pair A Jabra Elite 75T To A Macbook
Pairing the Elite 75T with Macbooks is a similarly simple and painless process.
- From the Status Menu, select the AirPods option to enter the Bluetooth menu.
Meanwhile, hold down the buttons on both earphones until the light flashes blue. This takes approximately 3 seconds.
- Once the buds are in pairing mode, they will appear in the Bluetooth menu automatically. To connect them, you just have to click the Connect button.
Now, you should be able to listen to music or answer calls.
If you want to try something new, enter the Bluetooth menu and select Sound Preferences.
You may adjust the output of the right and left earbuds here.
How To Pair The Jabra Elite 75T To Smartwatch
Some smartwatches, such as the Samsung Galaxy Active 2 and the Fitbit Versa, include onboard capacity for storing music tracks and playlists. This eliminates the need to bring your smartphones with you on your runs and walks. The best part is that you’ll be able to listen to your favourite tunes as your wristwatch records all of your fitness statistics like steps, calories burned, and so on.
Most smartwatches offer multiple menus. As a result, the pairing technique will differ from device to device. We’ll teach you how to connect to Samsung smartwatches like the Galaxy Watch and the Active 2 in this section.
We’ll presume you’ve previously activated the pairing mode on the buds.
- Open the watch’s Settings and click to Connection > Bluetooth > BT headset, then tap Scan.
Tap to connect once you’ve found the Elite 75t in the menu.
- After you’ve added the tracks of your choice, navigate to the Audio widget. To change the mode to watch, tap the small phone symbol.
To see if it worked, press the play button.
Use the Jabra Elite 75t in conjunction with a mobile device to get the most out of it as the Sound+ app has many helpful features.
While Soundscapes, Hear Through, and the built-in equalizer are popular, there are a few others that improve the entire experience.