This guide will explain how to capture a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S21. There are 2 simple methods that can be used right away without altering a setting or downloading an app. You’ll also discover where they’re saved and how to get to them. Continue reading to find out more.
There are various methods for taking a screenshot on a Galaxy S21, but two are the most common. You don’t need to install an app or modify any settings for them to work, which is what we’ll demonstrate here.
We’ll also show you where the screenshots are saved so you can view them whenever you want. With that said, here’s how you go about it:
Method 1: Using Button Combinations To Take Screenshot On Samsung S21 Plus
Follow the given steps to capture a screenshot on Samsung galaxy s21:
- Open screen that you want to capture. It could be a webpage, a picture, an app screen, or a specific setting. You can even take a screenshot of a video or a movie you’re viewing. However, you cannot snap a screenshot of the screen lock or password for security reasons.
- Now, simultaneously press the Volume Down and Power buttons. It could be the simplest way to capture a screen. Simply hold your phone and press both keys at the same time.
- Your screen will flash, and a black bar will appear at its base. That indicates that you have successfully captured a screenshot of the currently open content.
Method 2: Using Palm Swipe Gesture To Take Screenshot On Samsung S21 Plus
Follow the given steps to take screenshot on Samsung galaxy s21 plus:
- Open the desired screen that you want to capture.
- Swipe your hand from one edge screen or edge panel to the next. You have the option of swiping from left to right or vice versa.
- The screen will flash for a second to indicate that it was successfully captured. The screenshots will then be saved in the internal storage of your phone.
Method 3: Using S Pen To Take Screenshot On Samsung S21 Plus
This technique is available on the Galaxy Note21 Ultra and other S Pen-equipped Samsung devices. Follow the given steps to take screenshot on samsung s21 plus using S Pen:
- Take out the S Pen stylus and press the Air Command menu icon.
- To take a screenshot, tap Screen Write.
- Make any necessary changes to the screenshot. You can take notes, change the colour and size of your pen, erase or undo strokes, crop the image, and so on.
- When you’re finished, go to the bottom and tap Share or Save.
Frequently Asked Question
What exactly are Samsung capture permissions?
With the help of a tool, Samsung has automated this process. Name of the tool is App Permission Monitor, which alerts you if any apps use a permission that is particularly important or outside of their normal operating range.
How Do I Make My Palm Swipe Gesture Work Again?
- Turn the device off.
- To screenshot on the device, simultaneously press the volume up and power buttons.
- When you see the Android logo, release all keys.
- Navigate with the Volume Down key and select “Wipe cache partition.”
How do you enable three-finger screenshots on a Samsung?
- Open settings.
- Select “Convenience tools” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Gestures & Motions.”
- Enable “Swipe down with three fingers to take a screenshot.”