Try one of these 4 simple methods for capturing any screenshot you require.
This post will show you four quick and easy ways to take screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+.
Method 1: Using Palm Swipe Gesture To Take Screenshot On Samsung Note 10
If you’re using a Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+ and need to snap a quick screenshot, simply swipe your palm (or, more precisely, the side of your palm) over the screen. Before you can swipe left to right or right to left, you may need to enable the option in Settings, if you haven’t already.
- Go to Settings > Advanced options.
- Select Motion and gestures.
- Then, tap to allow Palm swipe capture.
- Swipe your hand from right to left side on the screen.
- The screen will flash a light that indicates the screenshot is captured.
Method 2: Using S Pen To Take Screenshot On Samsung Note 10
Another quick method for taking a screenshot on the Note 10 or Note 10+ is to use the S Pen and the Air Command menu.
- To take a screenshot of a screen, navigate to it, and then take out your S Pen from its dock.
- Tap Screen Write in the Air Command menu that displays.
If you already have your S Pen in hand, navigate to the screen you wish to capture, then select Screen Write from the Air Command menu.
Tip: You may also programme your S Pen to take a screenshot when you touch the pen’s button. Select Settings > Advanced features > S Pen > Air Actions > Press and hold the Pen button to configure this. Select Screen write then.
- If desired, you can annotate the screenshot you just took using your S Pen. Alternatively, you can save the screenshot to your Gallery by tapping the Download arrow.
Method 3: Using Buttons To Take Screenshot On Samsung Note 10
If you prefer to take a screenshot by clicking a button combination, you’re in luck. To take a screenshot just on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+, press the Bixby button or the volume down button at the same time. The screen will flash briefly before saving the screenshot to the Gallery.
Method 4: Using Bixby To Take Screenshot On Samsung Note 10
If you prefer to capture a screenshot with your voice on the Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+, you can do so as long as Bixby is active. Simply enable Bixby (through the Bixby button or the “Hey Bixby” command) and say, “Take a screenshot” on the material you wish to screenshot. The screenshot will be taken and saved in your Gallery.
Tip: If you’re taking screenshots with the voice command, you can pair commands to do more with them. “Take a screenshot and transmit it to Twitter,” for example, will launch a Twitter post with the screenshot attached.