Zoom is a fantastic tool for communicating with friends and family. However, you may suddenly be required to use this program for business, and your profile image is no longer appropriate. Zoom has assigned you a profile photo from your Google account that you don’t particularly like. The simplest approach to avoid this is to delete your image entirely.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking information about how to remove your Zoom profile photo. This post will walk you through the process on a variety of devices.
How To Delete Profile Photo From Zoom Application On iPad
If you use Zoom on your iPad, you’ll almost certainly use the Zoom app. Unfortunately, there is no option to delete your profile photo via the Zoom app’s interface. Instead, log in to the Zoom website and delete your profile image there. Follow the given steps to do it:
- Open your iPad’s internet browser and go to https://zoom.us/.
- Login your Zoom account. After logging in, scroll all the way to the bottom of the home screen.
- There are several menus available here. You’ll find an option labelled “Account” under the “Support” menu. Tap it.
- On the “Account Profile” page, you’ll see a bar with the words “Account Profile” and a downward arrow. To enlarge the menu, tap this arrow.
- Choose “Profile” from the drop-down option.
- A thumbnail of your profile photo will appear on the new page that opens. There are two possibilities beneath it. Select the “Delete” option.
Your profile image has been removed. If you logout of the Zoom web page and then log in to your Zoom app on your iPad, no profile image will be displayed.
How To Delete Profile Photo From Zoom Application On iPhone
Using Zoom on your iPhone is very similar to using zoom on your iPad. iOS devices make use of the Zoom app, which can be downloaded from the App Store. As previously stated, the Zoom app does not allow you to delete your profile photo. Follow the given steps to do it:
- Navigate to https://zoom.us/ on your iPhone’s web browser. Sign in to your Zoom account once you’ve arrived at the page.
- Swipe all the way to the bottom of the home screen to find a menu labelled “Support.” Click on the “Account” option under this menu.
- On the next page, you’ll see a “Account Profile” bar with a drop-down arrow. Click the arrow.
- Select “Profile” from the menu that appears.
- The option to “Delete” is displayed beneath the thumbnail of your profile photograph. Tap it.
Your profile image will now be blank. When you log out of Zoom on your browser and open the Zoom app on your phone, the image is also gone.
How To Delete Profile Photo From Zoom Application On Android
An Android device, like an iOS device, uses the Zoom app, which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. The Android Zoom app, like the iOS version, does not allow you to remove your profile photo. It can be changed but not deleted. Fortunately, the image can still be removed. Follow the given steps to do it:
- Open your phone’s web browser and go to https://zoom.us/. Access your Zoom account.
- Scroll at the bottom of the home screen and look for the “Support” menu. Tap the “Account” option from this menu.
- Find the “Account Profile” bar on the page that opens and tap the downward-facing arrow next to it. Select “Profile” from the menu that appears.
- Choose “Delete” from the menu that appears beneath the thumbnail of your current profile image.
Your profile picture has been removed from your account. In place of a profile picture, the web edition of Zoom and your Zoom app will now show a blank placeholder.
How To Delete Profile Photo From Zoom Application On PC
Removing a Zoom profile photo from your computer is a little easier. Follow the given steps to do it:
- Open a web browser and navigate to https://zoom.us/. Access your Zoom account.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the home screen that appears. On a darkened banner, you will see numerous menus. “Account” can be found under the “Support” option. Simply click on it.
- The “Account Profile” page will be shown. A menu of options will appear at the top-left of the page. Select “Profile.”
- A thumbnail of your profile photo will appear on the “Profile” page. You have two choices beneath the image. Select the one labelled “Delete.”
- If you want to delete your profile image, a confirmation pop-up will appear. Click “Yes” to confirm your selection.
Your profile picture has been replaced with a blank image.
Frequently Asked Question
How many people may participate in a free Zoom meeting?
Participants can join a meeting by phone, desktop, mobile, or tablet. How many people can attend the meeting? By default, all plans allow for up to 100 attendees in each meeting (up to 1,000 with Large Meeting add-on).
How should a newbie use the Zoom app?
- Begin by visiting Zoom’s signup page.
- Make your account active.
- Create a username and password for your account.
- If you want, you can invite colleagues.
- Then you can try a test meeting.
- After installing the Zoom app, you’ll see buttons to “Join a Meeting” and “Sign In.”
- Log into the app.
- And you’re all ready to go!