You may be curious about how to capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S22. You’ll be sending screenshots to your friends and family before you realize it.
Simply explained, a screenshot is a screen capture that is saved as a photograph in your phone’s photo album. It can save time while capturing lists, photos, or directions, among other things.
There are various methods for taking screenshots on the Galaxy S22, all of which are quick and simple. You can even utilise hands-free by using voice commands. Here are three methods for getting started with screenshots on your device.
Method 1: Capturing Screenshot Using Volume And Power Button
Follow the steps in the below to take screenshot by using power and volume button on Samsung galaxy S22:
- Verify that the content you wish to capture is visible on the screen.
- Press the volume down and power buttons on the right-hand side at the same time – but only for a few seconds.
- The screen will be taken, flashed, and saved in the gallery “screenshots” album/folder.
Method 2: Capturing Screenshot By Using Palm Gesture
Follow the steps in the below to take screenshot by using palm gesture on Samsung galaxy S22:
- Settings > advanced features > motions & gestures > and enable the ‘Palm swipe to capture”
- While this option is active, swipe the side of your hand across the screen of your phone. Swiping left or right also works.
- The screen will be taken, flashed, and saved in the gallery’s “screenshots” album/folder.
Frequently Asked Question
Is wireless charging available on the Galaxy S22?
Not only does the Galaxy S22 Series enable wired charging, but it also supports hassle-free wireless charging.
Is the S22 a dual-SIM device?
Whether you buy the Galaxy S22, S22+, or S22 Ultra, all three phones come with dual SIM compatibility out of the box.