Most social media sites and video-sharing apps have a feature that allows you to save posts to view or watch later. Users can also save posts (both photos and videos), reels, and IGTV videos on Instagram. Surprisingly, many people have the habit of saving almost every Instagram post they come across. As a result, they accumulate thousands of saved posts on their Instagram account over time.
What if you wanted to clean up and organize your saved posts collection? That’s simple, because Instagram allows you to delete a single saved post or multiple Instagram saved post all at once.
How To delete all of my Instagram saved posts?
On Android – No, you can’t remove all of your saved Instagram posts at once. That’s because there’s no way to select all of your added posts and delete them all at once on Instagram for Android. Instead, Android users must manually select and delete all of their saved posts one by one. This can be aggravating and stressful if you have a lot of saved posts and want to delete them all at once.
On iPhone – Yes, the Instagram app for iPhone allows you to delete all of your saved posts at once. This is useful because you can remove all of your Instagram saved posts at once. You can also pick and choose which posts you want to delete.
On Computer – Instagram allows you to view your saved posts in a web browser. However, there is no way to delete all of the saved posts in bulk. Thankfully, you can delete all saved posts on Instagram using a Chrome extension.
Now, let’s go to look at how to delete all of your saved Instagram posts at once on iPhone and Android.
On iPhone, How To Delete All Saved Instagram Posts At Once
- Make sure you have the most latest version of the Instagram app installed.
- Open Instagram and go to the bottom-right corner of the screen to the profile tab.
- Go to “Saved” by tapping the Menu button in the top-right corner.
- Open the “All Posts” directory under Saved to see all of your saved posts.
- Then choose “Select…” from the 3-dot icon in the top-right corner.
- To delete all Instagram posts at once, go to the top-right menu and click on the “Select all.” All of your previously saved posts will be selected; uncheck the ones you want to keep.
- At the bottom, press the “delete” button. Then press ‘delete’ once more to confirm your decision.
On Android, how to delete all saved Instagram posts at once
As previously stated, you can delete your Instagram added posts in bulk, but you won’t be able to delete them all at once if you’re using Android. Let’s look at how to delete multiple saved Instagram posts on Android.
- Go to the profile section in the Instagram app.
- Open “Saved” by tapping the Menu button in the top-right corner.
- Make sure you’re in the posts directory by going to “All Posts” (grid icon).
- Tap the top-right 3-dot button and select “Select”.
- At the same time, select all of the posts you want to delete.
- To delete them, tap “delete” at the bottom and then press “delete” again.
On a computer, how to delete all saved Instagram posts at once
- Install the “Unsaver for Instagram” extension in Google Chrome.
- If you haven’t already, go to instagram.com and log in to your account.
- Go to “Saved” on the Instagram website after clicking your profile picture.
- Open the “All Posts” folder under Saved.
- Click the “Select All” button in the centre of the page at the top.
- To delete all of your saved posts, click the “delete” button.
You will not receive a confirmation popup if you unsave, so proceed with caution.