Do you want to change your Twitter profile picture from years ago? Let’s take a look at how you can do it in a matter of seconds, either on your phone or on your computer.
Having a Twitter account can help you meet like-minded people, become a part of communities, stay up to date on the latest news and trends, and even make money. Twitter has one of the highest organic reach of any social media platform, so it’s worthwhile to participate.
A best profile is one that stands out, and the most obvious way is a twitter profile picture. However, what if you’re stuck with one you created years ago and have no idea how to update it? Changing your twitter profile picture is a simple process that takes only a few seconds to complete.
Way To Change Your Twitter Profile Picture on the Web App
If you use a web app, you can change your Twitter profile picture in seconds by following these simple steps:
- Navigate Twitter and sign in.
- To access your Profile page, click on Profile.
- Click the Edit profile button.
- You can change your profile picture by clicking on the current image in the dialogue box that appears.
- A File Explorer dialogue box will appear. Simply find the image you want and upload it.
- Resize it as needed, then click the Apply button when you finish.
- To save your new Twitter profile picture, go to your Edit profile page and click on Save button.
You should have your Twitter profile picture if you follow these steps.
How to Update Your Twitter Profile Image on the Mobile App
You probably use Twitter on mobile, as do the majority of users. In that case, follow these instructions to change your Twitter profile picture.
- Tap on your profile picture button in the top-left corner of the Twitter web app.
- Click on the profile icon on the menu that shows up.
- Tap Edit profile on your Profile page.
- Select an image to upload by tapping on your current profile picture.
- Tap on the save button.
You should have your Twitter profile picture and be ready to engage with the most popular Twitter accounts if you follow these steps.
Change the image on your Twitter profile
Changing your Twitter profile picture is very simple, whether you use the web app or the mobile app. There’s no kind of limit to how many times you can change your profile picture, so do so as often as you like.
A good profile picture can help in the creation of your reputation. If you want to use Twitter professionally, make sure your profile is properly set up, engage as frequently as possible, and track your progress with Twitter Analytics.