Capturing a screen on an iPhone is a typical requirement because you may want to save the information on the screen or share it with your friends. If you’re wondering how to do it, you’ll find this post about how to screenshot iPhone 7 helpful.
Method 1: Using A Key Combination, Snap A Screenshot On An iPhone 7
Taking a screenshot on iPhone 7 using the key combination hasn’t altered much from the traditional method.
- Navigate to the screen you wish to capture a screenshot of.
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake (Power) and Home buttons at the same time.
- Your iPhone will then “blink” and make a shutter sound.
- Open your Photos App to view the captured screen. (Depending on whether you have enabled iCloud Photo Library, this will be in the All Photos Album or the Camera Roll.)
Method 2: Using AssistiveTouch, Take A Screenshot Of Your iPhone 7
Taking a screenshot on your iPhone with AssistiveTouch may be a better option for precisely taking a screenshot without activating Siri or locking your screen.
You must first enable AssistiveTouch if it is not already enabled:
- Navigate to “Settings” and select “General.”
- Go to “Accessibility” and then “AssistiveTouch.”
- Enable “AssistiveTouch.”
If you have AssistiveTouch enabled, you must:
- On the same page where you enable “Assistive Touch,” select “Customize Top Level Menu.”
- Tap on the icon you wish to replace, then select “Screenshot” from the options and click “Done.” (If you don’t want to replace the existing icon, press the Plus sign below the icons to create a new one, then click the new icon and select “Screenshot.”)
- Navigate to the screen you wish to record.
- Select AssistiveTouch and then “Screenshot.”
- You may then view and modify it in the Photos App.