- By visiting the menu on your profile page, you may simply access your Instagram archive.
- You’ll discover any hidden postings in your archive, as well as all of your previously posted stories.
- You can also examine your archive settings, which include the option to save photographs and videos automatically.
Why are there old posts on my Instagram feed?
Instagram maintains that it is natural for users to see content from several days ago in their feeds. “Occasionally, you may see a post from a few days ago in your feed. This is to ensure that you don’t miss any posts from people you follow,” according to Instagram’s website, which contains information about its news feed.
How do you view your oldest Instagram posts?
Instagram does not currently have a jump feature. You’ll have to scroll all the way down to see the photo you want, or go to a specific user’s profile and click on the photo you want to see.
How can I prevent Instagram from displaying previous posts?
Although you cannot delete or remove suggested posts, you can signal that you are “not interested” in their recommendations. Simply pick “not interested” from the three dots next to the post.
How long is an Instagram post?
Instagram videos can now be embedded in ordinary messages. Instagram allows you to upload and cut videos that are longer than 60 seconds. You can only post videos of 15 seconds on Instagram. Instagram live streams with a duration of up to 60 minutes can be published.
How long does an Instagram post stay in the feed?
Unless you add it as a highlight, photos and videos submitted to your story are removed from the Feed, your profile, and Direct after 24 hours. Remember that you can keep photographs or videos from your story or share them to the Feed. Was this information beneficial?
Why did my Instagram post vanish?
The following are some of the reasons Instagram may delete your posts:
- You have not validated your email or phone number associated with your account.
- The verification on your account has been disabled.