Do you want to know how we record the screen on samsung galaxy tab 10.1? Screen Recording allows you to simply record and share your mobile screen with a colleague or friend. With the help of this step-by-step instruction, let’s learn how to video screen capture or screen record on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1.
There is an inbuilt screen record feature in the latest release of Samsung Android Q OneUI 3, OneUI 2, or Android R. (Save Screen Action buttons). In the instructions below, we’ll show you how to use it to record your screen as well as your audio.
Screen Recording Methods on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
Screen recording on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 can be accomplished in two ways. Let’s go over them one by one.
1. Screen Recording on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 Using the Built-In Screen Recording
- To use the screen recording feature on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10. 1 Swipe down from the top of the screen to reach the notification panel’s quick toggle options.
- Then, using a long press, activate the Screen Recorder toggle option.
- This will open the Screen recording options page, where you may choose between 480p, 720p, and 1080p recording quality.
- You have the option of selecting No sound, Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic under Sound.
- You may also drag the slider in the screen recording settings to modify the size of the selfie video recording from Small to Large.
- When you’re through configuring the screen recorder, click the Screen Recorder toggle in the notification bar. You’ll be prompted to choose your Sound Settings in a dialogue box. Click “Start Recording” after selecting the sound source. Proceed to the next step if the Screenshot toggle is not displayed.
- The screen recording will begin, and a countdown timer will appear. You will then see a floating widget with a Pen tool with colour to draw on the screen, as well as the option to display the Selfie front camera footage on the screen.
- To finish the recording, click the Stop symbol on the right side of the floating widget.
- On your Galaxy Tab A 10.1 Gallery App, the screen recording will be saved immediately in the Screen Recordings Folder.
- You may now share the recorded video on social media platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter.
On older Samsung handsets, the built-in screen recording feature is not available. As a result, we’ll need to download a third-party programme to capture your device’s screen.
2. How to Use a Screen Recording App to Record the Screen on a Galaxy Tab A 10.1
- On your Galaxy Tab A 10.1 device, navigate to the Google Play Store.
- Then, in the search field, type “Screen Recording App with Audio” and press enter. If you’re using a desktop browser, you can go to this Google Play Store URL.
- Now, choose one of the screen recording apps from the list and press the install button.
- To record the screen of the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 after installing the Screen Recording app, launch the Screen Recorder app and click the start button to begin the screen recording. These options are sometimes available directly from the notification panel.
- That’s all; you’ve successfully captured the screen of your Galaxy Tab A 10.1 using our tutorial.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to record the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1’s screen?
Yes, you may record your screen on your Samsung phone using the screen recording capability on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1. Follow our tutorial to enable screen recording.
How Do I Enable the Screen Recorder on My Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1?
To enable the Screen Recorder toggle on the Galaxy Tab A 10.1, use the edit button to open the quick toggle choices and locate and add the Screen Record button to the toggle area. Following that, the toggle will appear in the notification panel.
Can you record a screen with audio on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1?
Yes, you may use the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1’s screen recording feature. You can record both the screen and the audio using the Audio recording option in the screen recorder.
If you like this tutorial, share this post on social media. Also, please leave a comment if you have any issues recording your screen on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1.