Imagine you posted a video, picture, or something on Facebook that received a lot of attention.
Consider how your audience will react to that post; some may decide to like or comment to express their emotions, thoughts, and opinions about what they’ve seen or read.
Your content may be valuable to readers, but that doesn’t mean you’ll always receive positive feedback; there will be criticisms at some point.
This should not be a drawback to doing what you enjoy; if something is pleasant and enjoyable for you, continue doing it; no one can stop you.
It can be disheartening to see people refuse to give you permission to create good content when you receive negative reactions from them.
I’ve received several comments on this blog, and I’m finding it extremely difficult to approve all of them because I don’t have the time.
I get a lot of spam comments that aren’t even necessary and add no value to what I’ve written.
The same thing happens on the Facebook platform; it’s very annoying, but what can you do? You are compelled to leave them alone in order to leave a comment on the post.
If you’ve been looking for a means to block comments on Facebook postings, you’ve come to the perfect spot.
In this article, I’ll show you how to turn off comments on Facebook posts and videos.
Follow The Instructions Below To Do It Correctly:
- First, you log in to your Facebook account and enter the necessary information.
- Go to the menu and select settings and privacy.
- Select public posts from the settings menu. In the public post comments section, you can control who can comment on your public posts.
- Check the box next to Friends and then click Save.
Commenting on a Facebook page has been disabled
If you are in charge of a page:
- Quickly go over there, find the settings icon, and click on it.
- Click the content moderation link at the bottom of the general tab.
Admins and moderators can easily block comments by entering some relevant words that your audience frequently uses into the box.
Administrate a Facebook Group
It’s easy to disable comments on posts if you’re already a member of a group; here’s how:
- Go to the group to which you are a manager or a member.
- Post a picture, video, or anything else, and then click the (•••) icon in the upper right corner.
If you’re using an Android or iPhone, you’ll see an option to “turn on commenting.” Tap to turn it off or on.
The same is true for desktop users.
This is the only way to disable comments on your Facebook group posts.
Was this useful?
For more information, please share this article and like our Facebook page.