- Spotify Wrapped is back, displaying your favourite songs, artists, and genres of the year.
- Every December, your Spotify Wrapped is updated with a playlist of your 100 top songs of the year.
- Your Spotify Wrapped story and playlists can be found in both the mobile app and on the Spotify website.
It’s never been easier to find and listen to songs you love in 2021, whether it’s a new chart-topper or an old favourite. And music fans understand that there are few things more enjoyable than gushing to someone about your new musical obsessions.
That is what makes Spotify Wrapped so wonderful. Wrapped is a feature that displays a slideshow of the songs and artists you’ve listened to the most in the last year, as well as what new music you’ve discovered and an exact count of how much time you spent listening to music. You’ll also receive a playlist of your top 100 songs, as well as some other goodies depending on the year.
Every December, your Spotify Wrapped is updated, and it’s simple to share on social media or with friends. Here’s how to find this year’s Spotify Wrapped story and playlist, as well as your previous playlists.
How to Find Your 2021 Spotify Account Completed story and playlists
When a new Spotify Wrapped update is released, you should receive a notification as soon as you open the app. However, if you don’t see it, here’s how to locate your Wrapped.
- Launch the Spotify app and select the Your Wrapped is here checkbox.
- Your Wrapped story will begin to play. Wrapped 2021 is divided into 13 parts and includes your favourite songs, artists, how much time you spent streaming, your “Audio Aura,” and more. At any point along the way, tap the Share this story option to send the slide you’re on to friends or social media.
- Tap Add to Your Library when you get to the slide about the Your Top Songs 2021 playlist. This will save a playlist of your top 100 songs of the year, which you can access and listen to at any time.
- You’ll also get to play a Two Truths and a Lie game tailored to your listening habits. You can even ask your friends to answer your personalised question to see how well they know you.
- Spotify will give you a handy card with all of your most important musical information at the end of the Wrapped story. Tap Share to save it as a picture, text it, or share it on social media, among other options.
After you’ve finished your Wrapped story, go to Your Library and look for the Your Top Songs 2021 playlist. It will store the top 100 songs you listened to the most this year.
How to Locate Your Previous Spotify Wrapped Playlists
If you’re looking for old Wrapped stories, you’re out of luck because they’re only available for a limited time. But you can see your old Wrapped playlists via the Spotify website.
Every Wrapped playlist is saved to a unique URL, which you can access while logged into your Spotify account to view your Wrapped playlists.
Important: Spotify does not create your Wrapped playlists automatically; instead, it requires you to follow the steps outlined above. If you can’t find your Wrapped playlist for a particular year, it’s most likely because you didn’t do it that year.