There might be a variety of reasons why you would want to surreptitiously view other people’s Instagram stories, such as stalking an ex or a crush. Another motive may be that you want to keep an eye on someone’s account without informing the owner.
The most difficult aspect of stalking someone is not being caught while following their Instagram story. Every time you watch someone’s tale, your name is added to their list of watchers.
You may be seeking techniques to monitor someone’s tale without being discovered. So, is it possible to witness someone’s narrative without them knowing? Continue reading to find out.
Can you watch Instagram Stories anonymously?
There is no built-in function on Instagram that allows you to view someone’s story anonymously. There are several applications accessible on the internet that promise to allow you to read tales anonymously, but you may not find them useful.
However, you may use the solutions described below.
How Can I View Instagram Stories Without Being Tracked?
We’ve come up with three excellent techniques to observe someone’s Instagram stories without being caught after extensive investigation and personal testing.
Method 1: Enable Airplane Mode
When your phone is not connected to the internet, this is how you perceive viewing Instagram stories. Keep a close eye on the page until the articles appear. Then switch to flight mode or disable your mobile data/wi-fi. Following that, you will be able to see the Instagram stories anonymously.
Note: It is possible that video stories may not load. The second option is available if Method 2 fails to work for you.
Here’s a step-by-step tutorial:
- Launch the Instagram app.
- Wait a few seconds for all available Instagram stories to load on your phone so you may see them without an internet connection.
- Return to Instagram by activating aeroplane mode or turning off your mobile data in your phone’s settings.
- Browse through all of the articles you wish to view anonymously.
Because you have engaged aeroplane mode, your watch count is not included in their list of watchers.
Important: After you’ve finished watching all of the tales, be sure to exit the app and remove it from your recent applications list before turning off aeroplane mode or reconnecting to the internet. Otherwise, your viewpoint may be added to their “Seen” list.
Method 2: The most effective method is to use StorySaver.net
This is the most efficient approach to observing someone’s tale without being discovered. This, however, does not apply to private profiles.
- Navigate to storysaver.net in your browser.
- Enter the login of the person whose tale you wish to view and press the Download button.
- You may be required to complete a captcha. Solve it and wait a few seconds for all of the tales to load.
- It will now show all of the most recent stories from that account.
- Save the picture or movie by selecting Save as Photo or Save as Video from the menu. The story will now be saved to the gallery on your phone.
Method 3: Register for a New Account
This method is quite simple. You just need to create a new Instagram account. This allows you to view other people’s tales without disclosing your own.
As a refresher, here are some pointers to help you avoid detection:
- When establishing a new account, be certain that it does not include any information related to your previous account.
- If the individual has a public account, you should follow them before watching their tales. It may create suspicion if you view their tails on a daily basis without following them. They may notice a new account monitoring their tails on a regular basis but not following.
- If the individual has a private account, you must clearly follow him/her in order to access their tales from your new account. As a result, it is best to make your profile seem genuine in order to prevent having your follow request declined.
These are the three options for seeing someone’s story anonymously. Each approach has its own set of restrictions. However, if there is little chance of getting detected, approach 2 is regarded as the best.