Do you want to know how to record a screen on the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019)? Screen Recording allows you to simply record and share your mobile screen with a colleague or friend. With the help of this step-by-step instruction, let’s learn how to video screen capture or screen record on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
There is an inbuilt screen record feature (Save Screen Action buttons) on Samsung devices with the newest iteration of Samsung Android Q OneUI 3, OneUI 2, or Android R. Let’s have a look at how you may utilise it to record your screen as well as your audio in the instruction below.
How to Record a Screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
Screen recording on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 can be accomplished in two ways. Let’s go over them one by one.
1. Screen Recording on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 Using the Built-In Screen Recording
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to access the fast toggle choices on the notification panel to access the screen recording capability on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
- Then, as indicated in the screenshot above, long press on the Screen Recorder toggle option.
- This will open the Screen recording options page, where you may choose between 480p, 720p, and 1080p recording quality.
- You have the option of selecting No sound, Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic under Sound.
- You can also change the size of the selfie video recording on the screen recording settings from Small to Large by dragging the slider.
- When you’re through configuring the screen recorder, toggle the Screen Recorder toggle in the notification bar. A dialogue window will appear for you to select your Sound Settings. Click “Start Recording” after selecting the sound source. If the Screenshot toggle is not visible, move on to the next procedure.
- The screen recording will begin, and you will notice a countdown timer. You will then see a floating widget with a Pen tool with colour to draw on the screen, as well as the option to display the Selfie front camera footage on the screen.
- To finish the recording, click the Stop symbol on the right side of the floating widget.
- The screen recording will be saved immediately in the Screen Recordings Folder on your Galaxy Tab A 10.1 Gallery App.
- You may now share the recorded video on social media platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter.
If you want to know How Do I Record The Screen On My SAMSUNG Galaxy M11? Click here.
The inbuilt screen recording option is not available on earlier Samsung handsets. As a result, we’ll need to download a third-party programme to capture your device’s screen.
2. Screen Recording on the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 Using a Screen Recording App
- Navigate to the Google Play Store on your Galaxy Tab A 10.1.
- Then, in the search field, type “Screen Recording App with Audio” and press enter. You can go to this Google Play Store URL if you’re using a desktop browser.
- Now, choose one of the screen recording apps from the list and press the install button.
- To record the screen of the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019) after installing the Screen Recording app, launch the Screen Recorder app and press the start button to begin the screen recording. These options are sometimes available directly from the notification panel.
- That’s all; you’ve successfully captured the screen of your Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019) using our method.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
Is it possible to record the screen on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1?
Yes, you may record your screen on your Samsung phone using the screen recording capability on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1. Follow our tutorial to enable screen recording.
How Do I Enable the Screen Recorder on My Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1?
To enable the Screen Recorder toggle on the Galaxy Tab A 10.1, use the edit button to alter the quick toggle options, and then locate and add the Screen Record button to the toggle area. Following that, the toggle will appear in the notification panel.
If you want to know How to Capture a Screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S21? Click here.
Can you record a screen with audio on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1?
Yes, you may utilise the screen recording option on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 to record the screen as well as the audio by selecting the Audio recording option under the screen recorder.